Why Attend HR Americas?
Technology is transforming the way people work with head-spinning speed. Advances in computational power, machine learning, big data and AI are all converging to create enormous opportunities and challenges for companies and their employees. HR will be at the tip of the spear in this journey into the Future of Work.
Left behind will be those HR executives who fail to understand how these technologies will transform not only the practice of HR but the skills required of tomorrow’s employees.
Entering its sixth year, HR Americas provides you with a unique Forum for discussion and solutions to arm you with the tools you will need to get ready for the Future of Work:
- Listen to TEDx futurists impart their perspectives on the different ways AI, machine learning and big data will impact the HR function
- Engage with a panel of CEOs as they discuss their expectations for the future of the CHRO role
- Participate in interactive, hands-on workshops designed to help you brainstorm and develop ideas
- Bring your toughest questions to an expanded Q&A session with our speakers
- Network with senior-level HR executives of Miami’s multinational corporations in a relaxed atmosphere
Join us at WorldCity’s 6th Annual HR Americas “The Future of Work,” the 2018 agenda, promises to be the best yet.
Convince Your Boss
Attending HR Americas can provide you with insights you can use to better understand the rapidly changing landscape. These materials will aid you in furthering your career.
Justification tools for attendees:
- Customize your justification letter: Use this template to communicate the value of attending the conference and the ROI you can expect.
- 2017 HR Americas Key Take-Aways